Friday, June 21, 2019

Post graduate studies


Image result for ingenieria en alimentos
I think it is hard to think about what postgraduate studies I would like to take because I'm just starting my studies on the university and that was difficult to choose too but finally I really want to finish and get a professional degree as a Food Engineer and it is a career aimed at students motivated by the processes of the food industry. The management of quality control, the nutritive value of food, modern conservation techniques, storage and transportation of food products, are some of the fundamental aspects of this race this professional degree is about 6 years long.

Image result for ciencia de alimentosIf I finish the professional degree I would like to take a master of the science of food this is 3 years long program and the main objective of it is to provide an advanced level training in the field of Food Science, which enables them to occupy leading roles in the scientific and technological development of the various activities related to food production., in the same way that they can be integrated into institutions of higher education, planning and research in the food sector. This program is of a mixed nature, both academic and professional, and I don't know if I would like to take another postgraduate, so that is what catches my attention for now because I'm just starting to study a professional degree and there are so many years that have to pass to finish it.

6 comments:

  1. your goals sound like very hard, food engineering is crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sounds great! good luck with all of that:')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... a Master Degree would be nice for a Food Engineer, hope you get to accomplish that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very interesting your choice, I hope you can make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will study the same thing after xD

    ReplyDelete

English lenguage

My experience learning English at the university is very interesting because i think it’s very different from the type of classes that I...