Friday, July 26, 2019

English lenguage


Resultado de imagen para english language
My experience learning English at the university is very interesting because i think it’s very different from the type of classes that I had in school, it’s more relax and very fun and the use of blogs is something very new for me, I had never done one before this class, and we have the opportunity to know our classmates because almost every class we do activities in pairs and on the blogs we get to know them a lot  more because of what they write.

An aspect of my English that I think I need it to be improved is the speaking because I’m not really used to talk with people in that language, and I’m pretty shy so for me it’s very rare to talk seriously in another language, and in the classes that we have to speak in English with our classmates it’s very useful, the first time was a lot more difficult than how it is now, and for writing it’s not perfect but the blogs is enough help to improve that aspect and get used to express easily our thoughts.

Resultado de imagen para english language
I use English or I’m related to it just because of watching movies, series, instagram and of course on Youtube because the most of videos that I like are in that language and that helps a lot to learn and get used to how native people from countries that their language is English talk , and sometimes I speak in English with my sister and for singing some songs, so for me it’s easier listening to Egnglish.

4 comments:

  1. getting used to English all day now it's a challenge that everyone accepted :v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writting the blogs was very helpful to get better on expressing ourselves

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree! Blogging helps a lot to improve English!

    ReplyDelete

English lenguage

My experience learning English at the university is very interesting because i think it’s very different from the type of classes that I...