Friday, July 12, 2019

Changes I would do to my study programme


Image result for caricatura enseñar
If I would do some changes to my career or the infrastructure of the university.. let’s start with the subjects to study.. I wouldn’t change them because i think that they are good for now but maybe I would change my opinion but something that I would definitely change is some of the teaching methods, I personally don’t like that our teachers got switched and for me is difficult to get used to a completely different person I know that they want us to learn from different ways but it isn’t the correct way to do it because is in the middle of the semester and for us that is our first year in the university and it is just too much to get used to.

Image result for caricatura estudioAbout the infrastructure I think that needs more places to study because the library is way too small and sometimes with my friends we have to study in places that are very uncomfortable and full of people or maybe would be enough to buy more chairs because sometimes you can find a table but without chairs. Private rooms to study are the best because you can concentrate better with a board to use, also there aren’t spaces to rest there is a couch but is very uncomfortable it doesn’t even look like a couch anymore..


The use of the technology I think it is great because the teachers use the projector for almost every subject and I don’t know what other technology items would they use for teaching and in the building there are enough computers for all the students and it’s very good because it complements the knowledge of the students.

3 comments:

  1. The teacher's switch sucks :( i want Reyes back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeees, we need more places to study

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think that is a little difficult now to think in changes in the curriculum

    ReplyDelete

English lenguage

My experience learning English at the university is very interesting because i think it’s very different from the type of classes that I...