Friday, May 31, 2019

My favourite book and film

Image result for la metamorfosisI really like the book "La Metamorfosis"i read it in school three years ago, it is my favourite because i founded attractive for the interpretation that it has, for me represents selfishness from the people in this case it is from his own family, they loved him because he mainteined them, when he turned into a cockroach they simply abandoned him.
I recommend it for all the criticism of the society that it has.



Image result for saw movieI personally don't watch a lot of movies but if i could choose one of all that i had seen i would say that my favourite one is "saw" a horror movie, i watched it several times,the last time i think was about two years ago.
It is mysterious and they give you little hints that pass unnoticed the first time that you watch it at the end everything makes sense and that is why i love it. 
There are seven movies but i think that if you liked the first one you would love them all.
It is very famous and i would say that everyone knows the doll on his trycicle.


6 comments:

  1. Everyone says that I should watch that movie! but no thanks, I enjoy sleeping well on the night :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can´t resist Saw, i watched a lot of time ago the scenes and i was shocked about how the people died when they could not pass the game

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can’t watch horror movies because I think they will happen in real life haha :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the saw saga too!! Slasher genre is one of my favourites to spend a good time with

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both book and movie, it's really awesome the way the writter and director how show their stories

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the book "La Metamorfosis", it's a book with a lot of reflections on it's pages.

    ReplyDelete

English lenguage

My experience learning English at the university is very interesting because i think it’s very different from the type of classes that I...